Join our L'Etape Cyprus volunteers team!
If you are looking to impact your community by helping in one of our events, we need you!
People choose to volunteer for a variety of reasons. For some, it offers the chance to give something back to the community or make a difference to the people around them. For others, it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge. Regardless of the motivation, what unites them all is that they find it both challenging and rewarding. Volunteers are often the glue that holds an event together. So if you are looking to impact your community by helping in one of our events, we need you!
Volunteer work is needed in the following event venues: Athlete Village, Field of Play (Land & Water), Transition Area, Aid & Feed Stations, Finish Line, Awards Ceremony.
We are looking for responsible, and disciplined individuals or groups with a pleasant attitude and a strong team spirit to facilitate the health and safety of the athletes as well as the spectators of the event.
- Assist all athletes in their effort
- Help to make athletes bags
- Help athletes at the registration
- Ensuring safety on the swim, bike, and run course
- Protecting the course as a traffic controller
- Cheering the athletes during the race
- Help in the transition
- Help at the aid stations
- Help maintain clean venues during the event
- Assist with install – uninstall of the race set up
- Help with awards and prizes
Volunteering should be something you actively want to do. In other words, you shouldn’t be volunteering – but you might want to volunteer.
To express our gratitude all volunteers will receive:
- Accreditation Kit
- Volunteer Technical T-shirt
- Packed Lunch & Drink
- String Bag with Goodies
- Certificate of Voluntary Contribution