Any amateur or professional cyclist as long as they are over 18 years old can participate in L'Etape Cyprusby by Tour de France. Since this is a physically demanding cycling event that requires intensive training, the only requirement is the submission of a valid medical certificate of fitness for competitive cycling practice, issued by a cardiologist dated no less than a year from the day of the event.
The inaugural L’Etape Cyprus by Tour de France will travel you on a scenic ride that includes the idyllic vistas of Paphos, Limassol, and Troodos Regions. The route features climbs and drops with grades to make all participants feel part of the most important sports events in the world.
The inaugural L'Etape Cyprus by Tour de France will take place on Sunday, November 13th, 2022.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A RIDER?
L'Etape Cyprus by Tour de France is the best experience any amateur cyclist can enjoy on his bike. without a doubt, you will enjoy a unique experience in an amazing route, great Village atmosphere, and start & finish zone in Aphrodite Hills Resort. As we want L'Etape Cyprus to be accessible to every amateur cyclist, 2 formats will be proposed to participants:
|THE RACE - 136 km||3000m||5|
|THE RIDE - 62 km||1000m||3|
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
Before the race
- Your personalized race number and personalized number plate ;
- A label for the bag you'll leave at the left luggage facilities on the morning of the race ;
- The Welcome Bag: a L'Étape Cyprus by Tour de France bag with goodies from our partners and the official Étape map with details about the race and practical information about getting to the start and finish areas ;
- Bike deposits are available on Friday and Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm at the Village (Aphrodite Hills Resort), where you can leave your bikes in a secure area at the times indicated.
During the race
- Medical assistance throughout the race ;
- Both stationary and mobile mechanical assistance will be provided free of charge including at the feeding stations ;
- Access to the feeding stations during the race ;
- Participation to the official Sprint Challenge & KOM Challenge to compete to win the Tour de France Green Jersey & Polka Dot jersey ;
- If you have to withdraw from the race, we will provide transport to the finish line.
After the race:
- A finishers' medal ;
- Access to the Finish Village, activities and entertainment, toilets, podium and big screen ;
- Access to the After Party where participants can get together around a hot meal to share their experience of the race ;
- Your official results.